- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Brown Cow plain Non Fat yogurt
- 1 cup mixed diced dried fruit, such as dates, prunes, figs and apples
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts or almonds
- 2 T. honey
- Additional honey (optional)
- Additional yogurt (optional)
Combine oats, 1/2 cup yogurt, dried fruits, nuts, honey and lemon juice in medium bowl; stir to blend. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
Stir remaining 1/2 cup yogurt into mixture. Serve, passing additional yogurt and honey, if desired. Serves 2.
Bon Appétit (March 1997)