- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 2 8oz packages FAT FREE cream cheese (room temperature)
- 8oz Brown Cow Farm Lowfat Lemon Twist yogurt (from 2 6oz cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Press the mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 8 or 9-inch spring form pan and chill.
Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Open both cups of yogurt and mix fruit up from the bottom of the cup. Add the eggs, vanilla, 8oz of lemon yogurt and mix until combined. Spoon the mixture into the crust.
Place the cheesecake on the middle rack of your oven. Be sure to include a pan of water on the lower rack. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes being careful not to open the oven while the cheesecake is baking. Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes in the oven with the door ajar. Remove the cheesecake and continue to cool on a wire rack. Once cooled, garnish with fresh blueberries or any other of your favorite fruits.