- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies (about 16-18 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Brown Cow Plain Yogurt
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups crushed toffee candies
- 2 cups Brown Cow Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 jar caramel sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter. Press into the bottom and 1-inch up the side of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6-8 minutes but don't allow it to brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and sugar together until creamy. Add in yogurt, pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk and spices. Beat well and pour into the crust. Bake for 60-65 minutes or until the edge is set but the center moves slightly. Remove from oven. Top with crushed toffee candies. Combine yogurt and sugar and spread over warm cheesecake.
Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan and then refrigerate overnight. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.