- 1 6oz. cup Brown Cow Nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 bunches of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups large grain couscous, found at specialty or organic stores
- 1 roasted leg of chicken, cut itno 1-1/2 inch cubes
- garnish with fresh ground black pepper, lemon slices, and mint sprig
Whisk together the yogurt, chopped mint, lemon juice and olive oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
Place 1 cup of couscous in a medium pot and pour 1-1/4 cups of boiling water. Simmer over a medium-low heat for about 5 to 6 minutes or until al-dente.
Transfer to a serving platter and mix in cubed chicken and yogurt dressing. Serve warm or at room temperature.