- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (16-20 ct)
- 1 1/2 pounds dry packed large sea scallops
- 1 cup Brown Cow Cream Top plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons grainy, mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon scallion green end, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves, washed and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tail on. To clean scallops you need to remove the "foot" or the narrow band attached to one side of the scallop.
Stir yogurt, mustard, garlic, scallions, parsley, capers, salt and pepper together. Use approximately half to marinate the seafood.
Heat sauté pan or skillet over medium high burner and when hot add 1-2 tb oil. Remove seafood from marinade and add to hot pan in a single layer. Allow heat to recover 1-2 minutes and place in hot oven to roast 3-4 minutes longer until shrimp are firm but succulent and scallops feel set to the touch (for fish fillet a good rule of thumb is for every inch of thickness roast for 6-8 minutes).
Drizzle remaining sauce over seafood on plate and serve.