- 6 jumbo shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 3 thin slices from 1 cucumber, julienne
- 2 sheets Nori (package of dried sea vegetable sheets used for sushi)
- 2 tablespoons of wasabi cream
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 6oz Brown Cow Cream Top plain yogurt
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce, serve on the side
Cool shrimp to room temperature and dry completely
With a small iron skillet, toast the sesame seeds and set aside.
Using a peeler or mandoline, slice one cucumber avoiding the seeds, about 3- 4 thin slices. Stack and julienne creating 2 ½ inches long cucumber straws.
In a bowl, mix together wasabi cream, garlic, lime juice, yogurt and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Roll a nori sheet into a cone shape and start filling it with cucumber straws, 3 shrimps, wasabi yogurt cream sauce and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top. Repeat the same for each serving. Serve with a side of tamari soy sauce.